Wednesday, December 21, 2005

MATTERHORN, not Maderhorn, and Happy Hour Regrets

I got made fun of for spelling Matterhorn wrong in the last post. I had a feeling it was wrong when I was writing it but I was too lazy to look it up. Spelling snob Jeff acted like I had spelled my own name wrong so I felt compelled to create a post to make sure all the rest of you spelling snobs don't write me off. ;-) Also, I would like to sing the praises of a recently discovered substance that I am now a huge fan of...Afrin 12 hour nose spray. Don't worry, I'm not abusing it, but man that stuff makes my life better during a cold. Finally, I was very sad not to be able to come to happy hour tonight, especially as I am off work and we got an invitation call--I hate turning down invitation calls, because I really did want to go! But if I don't just let myself get over this cold I've had for like 6 weeks now (because of the germy preschoolers) I'll never fully recover. An because alcohol is on the mind, I will leave you with an alcohol related quote:

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotamy."

You might have heard it already and I don't know who said it but right now it's all I got. hang tough...

2 Comments:

Blogger SamuRyan said...

I think it was Tom Waits who said that first. Cheers.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

You need to post again. Maybe some Max quotes. Maybe tell one of your spectacular jokes.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home