Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Go eat a bag of royal F!

You have to read to the end of the post to understand the title....

So Northridge campus has these trees that give off a STINK. My friend Erin who used to go there warned me about them and I experienced the stink for the first time today. I think it was pronounced because of the rain. It also has some very aggressive squirrels. There was one charging towards me today when it saw that I had almonds. If I hadn't opened my umbrella in its general direction I'm sure it would have mauled me. okay, maybe that's a bit strong, but I DID hear of someone being attacked by a squirrel on campus last year. no joke. my FOUNETIKS class is pretty cool...too bad this computer doesn't have the phonetic alhpabet on it or I would write out some stuff. But then that would make me an even bigger nerd. I feel like I don't blog that much because I have nothing going on right now except school, no great stories to tell about drunken episodes or swashbuckling adventures. Although it sounds like my job might be more of an adventure than I anticipated. I think I am going to be put on this case out in Woodland Hills (five days a week for about 3 hours) with a THREE year old that has some kind of "challenging behavior" that I'm a little unclear on. Driving 35 miles ot work every day isn't THAT bad, is it? I would be freaking out about gas but it seems they reimburse for mileage. I have to say though that I'm not crazy about putting so much mileage on my car so quickly. I guess I shouldn't really complain, after my five mile commute to South Pas for two years. As long as my car doesn't punk out on me in the "dead zone"--the hilly region on the 210 just before the 118 freeway.

So to pass my time on the way to school in the mornings I frequently listen to Kevin and Bean, (is that how you spell bean?), and they had Loqueesha(<--I decided to go with phonetics) on, and it was so funny. They were talking about some dumb reality show, I don't even know what it was. But they kept playing this clip of one of the characters saying "Amarosa, go eat a bag of Royal F." I thought that was the funniest insult..and so did Loqueesah/Ralph. I'm not really sure what it means but I think I'll start using it. Go eat a bag of Royal F, sucka bitch!!!

Cheers....

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

35 miles a day isn't to terrible, i've done it for 6 years. It does add mileage though. I'd give anything to be reimbursed for gas used, i'd be a millionaire. And a three year old with a behavior problem? Sounds like a few temper tantrums to me. :)

9:03 AM  
Blogger Amanda Jane said...

actually, i think i miswrote that. It would be something like 30 miles to work and 30 miles back, so about 70 miles a day. yikes! but on the upside i have to drive out in that direction for northridge anyways, so it will actually take away a little expense...

1:04 PM  
Blogger Amanda Jane said...

except that 30 and 30 make 60. sometimes i'm dumb

1:04 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

Watch out! Squirrels carry rabies sometimes.
Emily's Owen gave me a new favorite insult: "Fucking Bulemic Twat."
The best part was that it was in reference to Princess Di.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home